2017 Round Up
2017 was a interesting year with a many big life changes for me. I am now engaged to my beautiful fiance and we are planning an international wedding together. I have moved from Brocade Communications to AT&T through a company acquisition, switching my main focus from Opendaylight and SDN to Vyatta Vrouter and NFV. Gone through work VISA renewal in the UK and finally I’ve been accepted in a undergraduate program at Oxford which I am now pursuing.
- OVSDB Paper ACM
- A generation Lost in the Bazaar
- OVS Design
- Code is Law
- The debugging mindset: Understanding the psychology of learning strategies leads to effective problem-solving skills
- Facebook and Information Operations
- The Russian “Firehouse of Falsehoods” Propoganda Model
- A Systematic Analysis of the Juniper Dual EC Incident
- Built a basic slack bot.
- Built a basic twitter bot.
- Start using mutt. I ended up using this guide.
- Created Training environment for protocol/feature training with automated labs.
- Published 7 blog posts and 3 youtube training videos.
- Contributed to an open source project.
- Office Lab migration.
- Princep’s Fury - Jim Butcher
- First Lord’s Fury - Jim Butcher
- Hero with a Thousand Faces - Joseph Campbell
- Nothing is True and Everything is Possible - Peter Pomerantsev
- Pragmatic Programmer - Andrew Hunt / David Thomas
- Took RH254
- Taught myself to juggle.
- Bash scripting intermediate.
- Python scripting intermediate.
- IPSec Presentation.
- QEMU/KVM training and workshop delivery.
- I’ve deployed several clusters, automated training environments, and test-beds usinge Ansible.
- Alicante, Spain
- Aguilas, Spain
- Malaga, Spain
- Boston, Massachusetts
- New Hampshire
- New York City (Get a rope)
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Plovdiv, Bulgaria